PROMISES MADE, PROMISES KEPT
Working tirelessly to enforce and promote our Republican Party Platform, A REVIEW OF THE 2016-2018 SREC TERM
I continue to fight Democrat influence in our republican Party
Committeeman JT Edwards is a battle-tested and proven, Conservative Republican servant-leader for Texas Senate District 11. In the aftermath of a Republican takeover of the White House, JT represents Senate District 11 by placing our Conservative Principles and Values first through deeds not words. From defending our State Rights to coordinating the Disaster Response to Hurricane Harvey, his commitment to our District continues to be part of our Conservative success story for Texas. A staunch advocate for our Senate District, JT proudly represents our Conservative interests first while boldly adhering to our Principles enshrouded in our Faith, our Families, and our Freedoms. It is with his Leadership, that JT has, will, and continue to fight Democrat Influences in our Party. As a result, JT continues to take on the Democrats point blank in defending our Senate District at the local and State level whether it is environmental issues or protecting our homes from increased Property Taxes propagated by the Democrat-owned taxing entities of municipalities, school boards, and CADs. Protecting our Unborn children, Protecting our 2nd Amendment rights, and limiting the Government in our everyday lives continues to be JT's top priorities for Texas Senate District 11.
Getting the Job done for our Senate District!
the 52nd session of the texas srec
- Served on #RPTServes, a Republican Party of Texas (RPT) disaster response task-force, a chief coordinator & dispatcher for the Texas Senate District & Texas 14th Congressional District
- Authored SREC resolution demanding States Rights for regulation of Texas environments (emphasis Texas House District 128)
- Authored successfully passed legislation in the 85th Legislature automating and streamlining Medicaid Medical Transportation processes
- Supported & Voted for Texas House Republican Caucus to select their House Speaker
- Supported & Voted for School Choice for our Texas Families
- Supported & Voted for to support Local Candidates positively identified as Republicans with RPT Resources and Staff
- Chaired Republican Party of Texas' Auxiliaries & Coalitions committee
- Redefined and Streamlined Auxiliary and Coalition application process by amending the SREC bylaws
- Streamlined reporting requirements of Auxiliary and Coalitions
- Raised $65K for Republican Party of Texas
NEXT SREC Meeting: June 13, 2018 in San Antonio, Texas
Here is some of the other things I am working on
Being a Commissioner at the Galveston Housing Authority (5 years now) has allowed me to serve my fellow citizens by making sure we have safe, affordable housing that leads to them up the Road of Self Sufficiency. Hand up, not Hand out is the motto of our Agency and everyday our Staff and Board Commissioners get our motto done. Our Conservative approach ensures that our tax dollars are not wasted. It's been a great experience, I love to take questions regarding what we do and more importantly: how your tax dollars are being used.
Recently, I took on the role as the Executive Director of the Galveston Maritime Business Association, a 501-c4 Non-Profit. GMBA already boasts 25 members who are concerned and informed business and private property owners along the Galveston and Trinity Bay corridors of Southeast Texas. We are united in promoting Conservative public policy in the form of promoting like-minded Conservative elected officials, candidates, and issues that espouse our core principles of limited government, capitalism, and private property rights for all. States Rights and Liberty folks.