JT Edwards endorses RPT Chairman James dickey for re-election
PROMISES MADE, PROMISES KEPT
Working tirelessly to WIN in 2020, A REVIEW OF THE 2018-2020 SREC TERM
I will continue to fight to win in 2020 because we must win redistricting!!!
Committeeman JT Edwards is a battle-tested and proven, Conservative Republican servant-leader for Texas Senate District 11. In the aftermath of a Republican takeover of the White House, JT represents Senate District 11 by making our Republican voters FIRST. A champion of diversity in our Republican Party, his commitment to our District continues to be part of our Conservative success story for Texas. A staunch advocate for our Senate District, JT proudly represents our Conservative interests first while boldly adhering to our Principles enshrouded in our Faith, our Families, and our Freedoms. It is with his Leadership, that JT has, will, and continue to fight Democrat Influences in our Party. As a result, JT continues to take on the Democrats point blank in defending our Senate District at the local and State level whether Championing against taxpayer funded lobbyists, protecting our homes from increased Property Taxes propagated by the Democrat-owned taxing entities of municipalities, school boards, and CADs, or securing our Redistricting rights. Protecting our Unborn children, Protecting our 2nd Amendment rights, and limiting the Government in our everyday lives continues to be JT's top priorities for Texas Senate District 11.
championing diversity in the Republican party of texas
Take a look at this video
Championing the institution of the Republican Party of Texas convention and its will
Getting the Job done for our Senate District!
the 53nd session of the texas srec
- Chaired SREC Standing Committee for Republican Party of Texas Auxiliaries & Coalitions
- Serves on the Republican Party of Texas Officials Committee
- Two time invitee to the White House by both President and Mrs. Trump
- Author of 2020 Republican Party of Texas Proposition #1 and Co-Author of Republican Party of Texas Proposition #3
- Architect of Republican Party of Texas Rule 8 which returns accountability and transparency to the Grassroots